CivilCivic July 4, 2016, 10:01pm #1 I own a 2007 Honda Civic. For the last several months, the car starts making a strange mechanical whining sound when turned on. The sound grows louder when accelerating or going in higher rpms.
Applications greyed out mac
- Whining noise after head gasket replacement on Subaru Impreza 2007 3 Answers I recently got the head gasket replaced on my Subaru Impreza 2007 Sedan. As soon as I picked to the car from the mechanic, I started hearing a whining noise from the front of the car.
- Nov 28, 2010 · I own a 2007 4-door Honda Civic. I've had it for 6 months, and ever since I've had it, it has made a very loud roaring type noise when I'm driving over 50 mph. It is not from the engine. My brother says it is definitely coming from the tires.
2006 - 2011 Honda Civic New AC Compressor with CLutch. Complete A/C Compressor with New body, clutch, coil and pulley. Condenser if Compressor has siezed or making noise. Verified Purchase. I bought this for my 2008 Honda Civic and it makes all the difference from oven to freezer.
- Honda Hrv Grinding Noise When Accelerating. Honda Hrv Grinding Noise When Accelerating ...
I recently bought a '99 Civic Si with 130k from a guy who had Jackson Racing prototype their first series of Superchargers for this engine and car back in 00-01. When I bought it the s/c was gone. Since I've owned it everytime I am accelerating from 2300 to right before Vcrack there's a whining noise coming from the engine bay like the s/c is ...
- May 27, 2013 · My 2012 Civic is absolutely frigid, our 2007 Honda Fit has pathetic A/C in comparison. I have to blast it on maximum fan speed for the cabin to eventually cool down to a somewhat cool temperature. The Fit does have a lot more glass area and the interior is black vs beige, but that is only a factor, it can only explain so much.
Your Honda Civic will be happy to know that the search for the right Power Steering O Ring products you’ve been looking for is over! Advance Auto Parts has 5 different Power Steering O Ring for your vehicle, ready for shipping or in-store pick up. The best part is, our Honda Civic Power Steering O Ring products start from as little as $1.21.
- Dec 02, 2020 · The Honda Accord hybrid models from at least 2019-2020 emit a dangerous high pitched noise. I noticed it right after purchase. I measured a constant tone at 15kHz frequency AT ALL TIMES OPERATING ...
Honda civic Sedan 2018. Hi. My 2017 civic makes a buzzing noise when accelerating above 1500rpm. If I lift the gas pedal, it goes away. It happens when the engine is cold.
- Replace the steering system flushed and refilled belt at 60,000 miles (100,000 km) if with Honda PSF as soon as possible. you regularly drive your vehicle in one or more of these conditions: A low power steering fluid level can indicate a leak in the system. Dec 08, 2007 · Hi all, I have Midas did a check on my 30K 2005 Honda Civic.
This is a very common issue on Honda Oddysey, Ridgeline, Pilot and with the 3.5 Liter engine. many technicians/ Mechanics confuse this alternator noise with ...
- Just personal experience but that whine usually ended up being one of two things. A bind in the steering system or a PS pump on its last leg. You didnt mention getting into a fender bender or curb checking the front end lately so my money is going on the pump.
Interesting idea...it's possible, but fans on Honda's, or at least mine, don't seem to run real often. If the car has been sitting for a few hours and I pull it into However, it doesn't always make the noise. Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out tonight.